Withdrawal and Transfer Procedures

Please follow the procedures below when withdrawing or transferring students:

  • Please contact the Registrar's Office with 24 hour notice, if possible.
  • Parent/Guardian must come to the registrar’s office to sign the KISD Withdrawal Form with valid ID. At this time all KISD property would be returned (i.e. laptop, etc)
  • Information needed for withdrawal: Name and School District of new school, new family address, and any updated contact information
  • Refund of lunch account: Please contact Klein Food Services at 832-249-4000

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.