Mrs. Robin Wilmes
       Attendance Secretary
       Phone: (832) 375-7141

If you are moving into the Krimmel area or moving away from Krimmel, please contact Mrs. Wilmes.

Enrollment Information

We will ask you to bring the following information with you:
-Proof of Residence (utility bill, lease agreement, etc. Phone bills will not be accepted.)
-Immunization Record
-Birth Certificate
-Social Security Card
-Most recent report card from previous school
-Name, address, phone number of previous school
-TAKS/STAAR scores or most recent achievement test scores

If your student is serviced under any special programs (ie: Special Ed, ESL, GT/Honors) please inform the registrar and bring this documentation when you come to register. Also, if you are a new student who want to be in the band or orchestra should indicate their interest to the registrar at that time.